1. Chalkboard Communications Ltd. was the strategic partner of Stand-up for Sylhet II organized by Poriborton Kori.
2. Remarkable project: Fostering Responsible Digital Citizen Donor: European Union and FNF Bangladesh
3. Was a partner of “SHAAN” organized by Poriborton Kori.
1. Country’s first online pay-per-view movie streaming platform streaming Bangladeshi Independent films regularly Notable premieres: Dhaka An Opera, Color of Freedom (docu on Shahabuddin), Purnograsher Kal (Tale of an Ecliptic Time),
2. German cultural institution Goethe-Institut Bangladesh, in association with Lagvelki, organized an online short film screening session titled “Short.film.tour- The German short film award” (The German Short Film Award is the most important award to short films in Germany, endowed with the highest amount of money since 1956 to outstanding short film productions.)
3. Organized a remarkable session with documentary industry experts & filmmakers for helping aspiring filmmakers named “Preparing My Documentary Project”
1. A personalized AI-powered Online Learning Platform dedicated to learning and teaching Programming practically in Bangla. Later Shikho, a Bangladeshi education technology startup, had acquired 'Mainly Coding'.
2. Has trained 5000+ students so far by now.
1. Nowadays, Bangladesh's leading B2B and B2C portal for dedicated industrial products.
2. It is a one-stop-platform offering more than 2,000 industrial products that best suit the needs of small to medium enterprises.
3. Starting from an anti-cutter blade that costs Tk12, Malamal.xyz sells products like an inverter welding machine that costs as high as Tk5,29,000.
1. Has won the 2022 Diana Awards.
2. They are continuously running various campaigns such as Unwind Mind, Spring Mental Awareness, and others to create awareness in Bangladesh.
3. They have achieved
*Joy Bangla Award 2020
*Bangabandhu Innovation Grant Award 2021
*Young Global Changemaker Award 2021
*10th place in Youth Co:lab
*Research grant from SimCubator.
1. Recently received investment from YY ventures.
2. Among Best Aid’s successes is
*Inclusion in the National COVID portal
*Entrepreneurship Worldcup 2021 finalist
*Imagine If Bangladesh’s 2nd runner-up position
*SimCubator 2021’s first runner-up position.
1. A startup based in Bangladesh and USA, making sales effortless for brands in South Asia.
2. Aiming to reinvent the supply chain of the retail industry of Bangladesh.
3. Durjoy DSS represented Bangladesh's startup story alongside Chaldal and Kotha in front of Commonwealth Chamber of Commerce and global audience.
1. The first online platform serving the best recycled and upcycled craft products of BANGLADESH.
2. Received BASIS ICT Awards 2019 on Research and Development cross category.
3. Has received the honorable award from World Vision for Air pollution pilot project in Ershadnagar,Tongi UP.
4. Has grabbed the championship in NEST 1.0.
2nd Runner's Up at Urbania - World Vision Air Solutions Challenge 2021.